otrdiena, 2012. gada 10. aprīlis

Bilecik.

Two weeks ago I started to teach English speaking to Turkish students in Bilecik. Every Saturday I am going to that little town and spending 5 hours with A2 and B1 group English language students. At first it was very scary because I don't speak Turkish and their English level is quite low, but than when I met them I understood that this job will bring me a lot of joy. I like working with people and I love English language so I look forward to Saturdays. I told them about Latvia, introduced my self and they looked very interested where I come from and who am I.
Last Saturday we were talking about Ramadan. We read some information about Ramadan, they told me their experience- how they celebrated the end of fasting with their families and what does Ramadan mean to them. I am a christian so hearing all thous things was very interesting to me. This Sunday in the Christian world it was Ester, so I told them about it and we had a discussion about different kind of traditions and beliefs.
Bilecik by the way is a very nice little city, I love it! Its full of nature and kind of country people, it is really great! I went to the click tower that was built in Ottoman time, by the way- Bilecik is the city where Ottoman empire was born.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru